Charlotte Iserbyt served as Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), U.S. Department of Education, during the first Reagan Administration, where she first blew the whistle on a major technology initiative which would control curriculum in America’s classrooms.
A few highlights:
- I was trained out to identify the resistors. Resistors to the sex ed, drug ed, alcoholic ed, suicide ed, death ed. Those good smart Americans who realize that anything that has education hanging off the end of it, is probably not what they’re looking for.
- I was trained to con the people.
- The program was funded by the Office of Research (OER) in the United States Office of Education, still funded by the way. Our tax dollars are being used to train people to come against us.
- Teachers have had to go through constant training, retraining, and sensitivity training to break their values. No right, no wrong, because that’s the new world order.
- Professor Benjamin Bloom, author of “Taxonomy of Educational Objectives,” is one of the most important behavioral psychologist ever to live. He really implemented the system in education in the United States. All teachers have to go through Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- The purpose of education is not reading writing and arithmetic. The purpose of education is to change the thoughts. actions and feelings of students. Good teaching is defined as challenging the students fixed beliefs. He says he can take a student from here to there, from believing in God to being an atheist in one hour. They do it through role playing.